Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I know that notmany people have learned about my new blog yet but I wanted to make a quick little shout out.....MERRY CHRISTMAS! I have had many family members travel from states away to spend this Christmas together, making this Christmas one to remember. Not only that but it is the first Christmas I am spending with my husband. I have taken tons of pictures and look forward to scrapping them as soon as the dust, or should I say snow, settles a little! Every one stay safe this Christmas season, and remember to CELEBRATE the reason for the season, Jesus' wonderful birth!

Happy Scrappin! SB

No comments:

Post a Comment