Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do You Miss Me Yet?

I feel like the last few weeks have been the longest of my life which explains why I have been slacking in the blogging area. If you think that's bad, I haven't been doing a whole lot of crafting either. I Last week I was pretty sick with a sinus infection and it wiped me out pretty good. I usually go to bed around 10:30/11:00 but last week I went to bed around 9/9:30 every night. Since then I have just been feeling extremely exhausted every night. Tonight I started covering a chipboard mini that I'm making about my 3 year old cousin. It seems like I have a ton of started projects I need to be finishing. There's just so much going on! I started working out again so I don't get home until later in the evening and then by the time I find something to eat....I'm sure you've all felt like there just isn't enough time. Today has been a really stressful day so I was surprised I was even in the mood to create but oh well! As I'm writing right now my contacts are so dry I can barely see the screen and I'm more than ready for bed. I'm praying that things will settle down in the next few months because I am more than ready to get myself back into the crafting groove and get some things accomplished! Until then, Happy Scrappin! SB

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling more yourself real soon. I'm just going through my Swapbot list and making sure I've visited all my swappers from your Blogswap. Like you, I've been busy - moving stuff and rearranging stuff, again! Not done yet, but you'll have to come see some day when I am. Take care, and happy swapping! Doreen247 from Swapbot!! (wink, wink!)

    ReplyDelete