Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things....!

Hey Scrappers! I'm always interested in what kinds of products other crafters are using so I thought I would share some of my favorites. This is going to be a series of posts so that I can post some pictures and explain how to use the product. I think the first thing I will start with is my paper trimmer. Well, really I have two and I love them both.

This is the paper trimmer I use to cut my chipboard. It is a rotary trimmer by Fiskars. I would normally use a real quilter's rotary blade to cut my chip but I don't have enough room on my craft table right now so until I rearrange, this works just fine! The only thing I don't like is I think the measurements are a little off. It could be me though...I'm not very good at cutting straight even with a guide!
















This is the trimmer I use for all my paper. It also is a trimmer by Fiskars. It is so light and portable and the coolest thing is that there is a thing piece of wire that allows you to see exactly where the blade will cut. Another cool thing is that there are measurements on the top and bottom of the trimmer so you can measure the paper from both ends.
















Well, I hope this was helpful. Next up...my favorite paper collections!
Until then, Happy Scrappin'! SB

1 comment:

  1. It's a good idea to have the numbers at both the top and the bottom - sounds so much easier to check your alignment.

    ReplyDelete