Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Friday, October 1, 2010

31 Days of Halloween Day 1

Where did the time go? Today is already October 1st! So here is the first of many projects to come! Here is a Halloween project I did for a swap on Swap-bot. I made some cute little Halloween tags. The tags I used are size 2 3/8 x 4 3/4. They are just the right side to decorate one side and add a wallet sized photo to the other.
  1. Cover both sides of the tag with patterned paper.I put adhesive on the tag and lined up the tag to the paper to make sure that the entire tag was covered.

  2. Ink the edges of the tag for a worn look.

  3. Embellish with stickers.

  4. loop ribbon through the loop.

  5. Add a photo or journaling to the back.








































I received the idea for tomorrow's project in the mail on Thursday. I joined a swap on Swap-bot called Halloween Inspiration where we had to make a little Halloween project and send a kit to our partner so she could make the project. Well, I'm not going to give the project away just yet but it will certainly light the way when trick-or-treaters come bounding up your sidewalks!
Until then Happy....Halloween! SB

No comments:

Post a Comment