Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Quote Mini Book

Hey Scrappin' Peeps! I don't know if any of you have a relative or a friend that just says the funniest things but I sure do! My brother has the quickest wit I have ever heard...I often end up laughing in tears from the things he says. So I made a quite book to keep track of all the funny things that get said in our family. It was really easy to make. I just cut some papers 6x6 and binded with a Zutter Bind-It-All. I decorated the pages after they were bound. Let's take a closer look!
The front cover I decorated with some quote stickers, a journal sticker, and I added a stamped image.










The stickers I used for the title are mounted on pop dots to give it a more dimensional look.






I really like how the stamped showed up on the journal sticker.







On the inside pages, I stamped various quote stamps as well as boarder images on alternating pages.






Hope you enjoyed my quote book...I really enjoy going back and looking at all the funny things we say! Until we meet again, Happy Scrappin'! SB

No comments:

Post a Comment