Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Almost Here!

Are you ready for...HALLOWEEN! I'm so excited I can hardly wait! I'm working on a series of posts of Halloween projects and ideas for October. My goal is to do and post a new project every day until Halloween...well that's the plans anyways. I can see a few challenges like I only have 17 ideas, rounding up all the supplies, finding the time to make the projects. Well, if I can't do 31 projects, I may substitute some of my favorite recipes or maybe we'll just have to do with 17...you don't mind do you? I didn't think so :) If this series works out okay, I plan on doing the same thing for Christmas.

As you all may know, October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This is another cause that hits close to home because my aunt was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She is fine now and we celebrate everyday we have her! So, look for some kind of project relating to that.

Hmm...hmmm...anything else....I have a few more posts drafted and they'll be posted in the coming days. Until then, Happy Scrappin'! SB


No comments:

Post a Comment