Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Houston, We Have A Problem!

Hey everybody...just have a little update on my lack of posts recently. I have been using a really slow internet connection and I'm having troubles loading pictures into Blogger. I've done it without problems in the past but for some reason this week is giving me a little more trouble. The good news is that I'm going to my parents house tomorrow and I'll be able to work on my blog there. My plan is to create a bunch of posts but just upload the pictures and I'll do the blogging later. So hang with me and we'll get the fun rolling again soon! Until then, Happy Scrappin'! SB

No comments:

Post a Comment