Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Monday's Mail

I can't believe I didn't blog about this earlier but I received some very exciting mail on Monday, which might I add, our mail lady (no disrespect, I don't know what else to call her!) snuck it into our mailbox after she had driven to a different street and I had already checked the box. Well for some reason when I let Bella out Tuesday morning, I decided to check it and VIOLA there was a ton of stuff in there!

Well first things first...I got a pen-pal letter from my pen-pal swap. Her name is Carolina and she is from Seattle, Washington. We like a lot of the same things like she is going to school to be an elementary teacher :), Yes Man (movie), and Law and Order SVU. I think I will keep writing to her...should be fun!

The other items I got in the mail were my stamped images. They are soo cute! I really hope that more swaps like this turn up because it's such a great way to get some new images into your collection without actually having to buy the stamps because really, unless you are a serious stamper how many times do you really use your stamps? If you're anything like me you have them still sitting in their original packaging just waiting to be used for something special. Oh one of these days, I tell them, you're day is coming. Wow, I just got philosophical with my stamp collection...lol! Anyways, as soon as I get a chance I'll get some pics up!

So thanks to all the lovely ladies for sending me such wonderful goodies. Oh and a special shout out to Tess for sending me an ATC kit. Now I finally get to make some!

So I liked the idea of swapping stamped images that my mother-in-law are having a stamped image swap of our own this afternoon. If I'm feeling really up to it I'll post another tonite of the images but if I don't get to it tonite then definitely Thursday! Until then, Happy Scrappin'! SB

3 comments:

  1. mail is always nice isn't? oh, please post pics of those stamped images, I'd love to see them
    ~Riechan from Swap-bot~

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you just love good mail days...my mail lady has done that a couple of times and mail magically shows up after I've checked it :)

    april (rainbowafterrain81 comment on my blog swap)

    ReplyDelete