Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Operation Write Home Cards Are Off!

Hey Scrappers! Here are some photos of my mom, Doreen, and I making blank greeting cards to Operation Write Home. I don't know if I've said this before, so bare with me if I have, but the reason Operation Write Home hits a little close to home is because my uncle is a pilot for the Air Force and is getting ready to go on his second tour, set to deploy in November. Now my blog is not the place to get into the politics of war and any of my personal opinions about the war but all I know is we will all be thinking of him and praying for his safe return home. Anyways, on to the pictures!
Picture of me putting together some of the kits my mom and I had cut paper for ahead of time.






My mom was in charge of stamping all the cards with and official (lol) Operation Write Home stamp.











Look at that precision!











Here are a few of the cards that Doreen made for the cause.







Doreen and I with our favorite cards we made.







In total the three of us made...119 cards. VERY EXCITING!
If you are interested in getting involved to help Operation Write Home their web address is:
www.operationwritehome.org.

p.s. Sorry I didn't post any pictures of the actual cards...I ment to but I forgot to before I put them in the mail...:(

1 comment: