Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hunting Album

Hey Everybody! Hope you are all having a great summer! I know we've been super busy, which is why my blog has been getting a little neglected but I promise I am still scrapping so once we slow down I will have plenty to write about. Here is a hunting album I made for my dad for Father's Day. He was very happy with it! Enjoy :)


The is the intro page that I made by cutting up the photo indexes to get the mini pics.































Last year our dogs bred for the first time and had a litter of puppies about a week after I got married. They are hunting dogs so I did a few pages on their hunting training.























When we go hunting there is at least a group of four or five. Very rarely does someone in my family go out hunting alone, not only for safety reasons but it's a great time and place to really bond with friends and family (bond? the girly side of me showing..lol).








I don't know why but every time we go out there has to be a picture taken with the kill hanging off the back of the tailgate.

















The next two pages I did as a tribute to some of our past hunting dogs and the legacy the still continues.









This was one of my more challenging albums to make because there really isn't any books or layouts for really manly subjects. Yes I did find some hunting stickers and camo paper but I have to say I truly struggled so I am pleased at how the album came together.

There are plenty more pages I made that are not shown so if you are planning on doing a hunting themed album and are struggling, like I did, feel free to contact me and I can share those layouts as well as the processes I used to make this album. Until then, Happy Scrappin! SB

1 comment:

  1. your album is great. I also love the wedding paper bag album. Arent those great? Have you used Close to My Heart? Take a look. I love them. tidbitsnscraps.myctmh.com

    ReplyDelete