Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Monday, August 30, 2010

A little of this, Little of That and an Empty House

This week I will be working on quite the random collection of projects...lol. I recently joined Swap-bot and need to create two 8x8 layouts to swap on hopefully that will get done today so I don't run out of time. My husband is going to be out of town for three days so in my boredom I imagine I might have some time to film a few videos...now if only I could figure out how to edit and upload! I figured out one way to get more photos in my posts...the plan is to take pictures of everything I have ever (ever?!) made and then day by day I can blog about a project until I get more recent projects finished. This will be fun to see the old and new mixed together because my scrapping style has definitely changed over the years :) A few other things in the work that won't happen for a while but I'm brainstorming ideas that can work as a series of posts based on a theme...hmmm still in the works. I would like to also post more tutorials on how to make some of the projects I've made and here's the fun part...gathering some family for some classes! Oh the benefits of being a newbie to the scrapping world...all your family gets roped in! Here's the thing, I LOVE what I do but at some point the radio's not good enough and I've watched all of our DVD's you can't believe how many times. I really enjoy sharing my creativity with others, not only that but it's amazing the conversations that can happen when you're working alongside someone else. My mother-in-law scrap about once a week or so and I look forward to our sessions so much I'm trying to set up the next one before we've even started. Okay okay enough jibber-jabbering for now...I'm off to get some work done! Happy Scrappin' SB

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to swap bot :)

    Your scrap room is so lovely, I can see why you never leave.

    Mrs W on SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did ya get anything done then? I always have too much on my plate. Sigh.

    HayleyK from SwapBot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodluck to you on your series of posts. I've been brainstorming about this alot to myself I will have to keep checking back to see how you pull it all together so I can get some inspiration!!! Happy blogging and swapping on swap-bot it is alot of fun!!

    Craftymom85- swapbot partner for Comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete