Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

ATC Paper Bag Mini

Hey Scrappers! I have been trying to find some way to store my ATCs and I stumbles across a video on YouTube from Ozomenurse that showed how to make a mini album from standard paper bags. You can click HERE to watch her video. Make sure to check out some of her other videos as well...she has some really great ideas!


Here is the cover of my mini. The paper looks like some altered/grunged up paper. I distressed it by rubbing inks over the cover.
















To make the inside pages, I again used distress inks and then stamped various images on the pages. The stamps that I used were Tim Holtz acrylic stamps.

The longest part was actually cutting the bags and assembling the book. I didn't do a whole lot of embellishing because I didn't want the embellishments to take over the pages and take away attention from the ATCs. This album was so easy to make I think I am going to make a few more of these using photos. I think that's all for now! Until then, Happy Scrappin'! SB




1 comment: