Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Hey Scrappers! As if I don't have enough on my plate, I have decided to add one more thing. I would like a little advice. I love watching people teach crafting videos and techniques on USTREAM because it's live and we all get to chat as we go. Well, I have thought about hosting a show. What my vision is that it would be a time for us to get together and scrap/craft but it's not necessarily going to be a tutorial/technique type of show. I will have a plan or let you know what I'll be working on a few weeks ahead of time so if you want to make something similar and work along with me you can and of course if I'll show you how to do what I'm doing. So what I need help with is what do you think about all of this? What would you like to see me do? Am I crazy or what?! Okay you don't really have to answer that last one. I just feel like where I am there aren't a whole lot of people that I can craft with and I really want to reach out to other crafters. I just think it would be a whole lot of fun. Now I know MANY of you will respond this this post out of the kindness of your heart but others of you...it takes a little incentive :) So how about this...leave me a comment with your thoughts and I will enter your name into a drawing. The winner will get to pick any project that I have posted on my blog and I will make one for you. Of course I will personalize it, to some extent, to your liking. I'm thinking this won't really get going until I move to my permanent residence at the end of May so the first show would probably go live the beginning to middle of June.
Thanks for all your help and until we meet again, Happy Scrappin'! SB

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy scrapbooking. Well am not quite clear of the whole idea here, but yes i find this fun!!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the show if you get it all figured out. I had never heard of Upstream I may have to check it out because I am curious by nature.

    JustIngrid Swapbot

    ReplyDelete