Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

And the Winners Are...

Hey Scrappers! Well, I know I said that I was going to draw the winners for my blog contest on January 31st but....I'm not the most patient person in the world. It's been a while since I've had any new followers anyways so here we go. What I did is gave everyone of my followers a number based on the order that you followed me. Now remember that my original followers were put in the drawing 5 times. So anyways....heres who won:
  1. heatherjonescmc
  2. Riechan
  3. julieswasson
  4. Scraples
Here's the deal...I need you guys to email me at flutterflies22@gmail.com with your information and I will let you pick which prize you would like me to send to you. These people have until next Saturday which is February 5th to get me their contact info or I will draw another winner in their place. To refresh your memory the prizes were a winter themed mini comp book, pink and white stripe mini comp book, a Christmas mini, and a recipe box. I do have pictures up on my previous blog posts in January. Once again I just want to thank all of my followers for checking out what I create from time to time and leaving such wonderful comments. CONGRATS and Happy Scrappin'! SB

No comments:

Post a Comment