Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

So Exciting!

Hey everybody! I have some very exciting new to share! So I follow Marion Smith pretty much religiously on her You Tube channel and I watch pretty much all of her videos on U Stream and she has created a very cool, very exclusive, scrapbooking kit club. I'm really pumped and I am trying to think of all the reasons under the sun to convince Josh to let me join...lol. But wait, he doesn't decide who joins and who doesn't...Marion does! So maybe I should be convincing her instead. Well, I was told to post my blog under her You Tube video comments so in case she would happen to pass through, omg my heart is beating faster at just the thought, here are a few of my reasons why I think I should be invited to join your group!

  1. I watch all of your videos on U Stream, in fact I was bummed when I heard you weren't going to be doing videos every Thursday.
  2. I have watched most of your You Tube videos and enjoy making the projects you have made. One of my favs I've made is the accordion box. Click HERE to check it out!
  3. I'm inspired not only by your creativity but your lifestyle. I too hope to one day have an organic garden and be a wonderful mother.
  4. Your kindness is contagious and I feel even though we've never met, that we are great friends and connected through our love of crafting.
Well Marion, I could go on and on but I think this will do. I hope you can feel the sincerity in my words and know that I'm not sucking up to you or anything. I truly admire you and hope we will all have fun in this journey!

To all of my followers, I've said it once and I'll say it again, thank you for making my blog a part of your life. It truly humbles me to know that there are people out there who appreciate my creativity :) Until we meet again, Happy Scrappin'! SB

No comments:

Post a Comment