Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

After Christmas Surprise...!

So I've been thinking about doing this for a while now to try and lure, what I really mean is BRIBE, people to come on over to my blog but I think I am going to host a little give away on my blog in January. The plan is to make some super cute projects while I'm in Williston visiting my husband, I mean really what else am I supposed to do up there, and then hold some type of drawing. I'm thinking that my followers prior to this post will get their names put in five times. If you refer someone to my blog and they follow, the person who referred will get their name put in two more times and the person who was referred once. Now if someone referred you to my blog and you are now following you may be thinking that's not exactly fair that your name only goes in once. Well if you keep referring people your name will go in another two times for ever person you get to follow my blog. That's the most important part! You have to become an 'official' follower. This is just what I am thinking so I will try to have the details finalized by the 1st of January. So if this is all sounding a little confusing don't worry....more details to come! Well, I think that's all for now. I'm pretty sleepy and my pillow is calling my name! Until we meet again, Happy Scrappin' and Merry Christmas! SB

No comments:

Post a Comment