Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

MORE Christmas cards!

Hey all! Here are some more of the Christmas cards that I made to send out this year.

This one I made using Paper Studio sheet music paper, holly stickers from Make it Christmas from Hobby Lobby, and I think that's what the other stickers are too. I've gotten into a bad habbit of ripping stuff out of the packages right away and then I don't remember what line they come from!


This card I used making the same same paper as above, red and silver cord, and a wreath sticker.






This card is one of my favorites that I've made so far. I found this really awesome holly trim at Wal-mart for only $2.50 a roll! It is way cute! The snowman sticker also came from Wal-mart and the chipboard sentiment I bought at Runnings in their dollar section! It came with two full sheets of chipboard pieces.



This just goes to show that crafting does not have to be expensive! Well that's all for now. Until we meet again, Happy Scrappin' and Merry Christmas! SB

No comments:

Post a Comment