Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Tag Swap

Hey Scrappers! Here are some Christmas tags that I made for a swap and I thought I would share them with you!

The tag on the left and the right I made by gluing tissue paper to manilla tags. I'm telling you it is the coolest technique I have discovered! I think it give the tags a softer look that just covering the tags with patterned paper. Anyways, then I did a little stamping and put some stickers and tinsel through the top hole.




Here is a look at all the other tags I made. The large pointsettia stickers are soo cute! I bought them at Hobby Lobby in their Make it Christmas section.




Hope you enjoy these tags...my partners sure did! Happy Scrappin' and Merry Christmas!
SB

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Samantha!
    All of these xmas tags came out beautiful! I'm new to swapping and haven't yet sent or received any snail mail, but I'm signed up for several events, and when I see photos like these, I get so excited! :)
    The tissue paper is a great idea. What kind of glue do you use? Was it difficult to apply the tissue paper without it ripping?
    I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work! Scrapbooking is an old love of mine, but after moving across the ocean, I ended up leaving all my supplies behind, and I haven't done anything new for a couple years. :(
    Your blog is quite the motivation to start again. :)
    xoxo, Kitty (sb: yourkitty)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these gift tags! They came out really great! And those prizes that you made in your latest post are absolutely gorgeous...you're really talented!

    mellermann86 from SB

    ReplyDelete