Welcome!

This blog as been primarily created as a place for me to record and organize my scrapbooking thoughts and ideas. Hopefully, it will inspire other scrappers in their endevours! Have fun!

Monday, December 6, 2010

I'M BACK!!!


I am so excited! I think I am finally ready to start blogging! In the month of November I was really busy with swaps on Swap-bot. Of course I was in such a hurry to get them in the mail I didn't take very many pictures of them but hopefully I can get a few posted. Well, today I tackled task of figuring out how I'm going to do out Christmas cards this year. We haven't sent any out in a few years but I have so much Christmas product (I kinda went a little overboard!) that I thought I could make my own.
This is the first one I made. I want to re-work it a little but it's not bad for a first draft! I'm thinking of punching holes in the top and looping ribbon through the holes so that the card can be hung. Oh, I printed the pictures out at Target. I found out that you can now make 2x2 in pictures by selecting the ID option on the main menu. I love that I can now use these smaller pictures in my minis but I don't have to select a sheet of the same picture. I can pick one of

many different pictures and they print off 6 2x2's on each 4x6 page. Well, enjoy the card! Until next time, Happy Scrappin' and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
SB

p.s. I'm starting small so the goal is to get one blog post a week at a minimum and if I get in more fine. I have pictures of some Christmas tags I made for a swap a few weeks ago so I'm thinking that's what the next post will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment